I've been home on vacation all week and I'm finally getting into my groove. I spent the first day laying around most of the day, though I did find some motivation later in the evening. I spent the second day doing a combination of shopping and cleaning & organizing. Today, I really hit my groove. I cooked breakfast for the family, dropped Teagan off at cheer, cleaned & organized Aidan's room (and you wouldn't believe what I found down inside of his car bed... yuck!), picked up Teagan and Alexis from cheer, grabbed lunch and cleaned the kitchen, put on beef stew for dinner, found homes for most of the Christmas presents, went to bootcamp, had a family dinner, found homes for the remainder of the Christmas presents, finished packing away all of the Christmas decorations (my wonderful husband took down the tree and put away the ornaments while I was at bootcamp), and started on the coat closet! Shew! Woman on a mission, that I am!
Two moments I stole from the day... Aidan trying out his new Spiderman gear that his sister gave him for Christmas (and Dan making fun of me for impersonating Phoebe when saying 'Spiderman'... guess you won't get that if you didn't watch Friends) and Teagan watching TV while making friendship bracelets (her longest braid ever) in her freshly cleaned and organized room - thanks Grandma and Grandpa for the new threads!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.